TheEmoLonelyAlien

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why do I feel like I lost all forms of motivation of living.
All I ask for is normality in my life.
But all I have is everything but normal.


Posted by lonelyloner at 22:36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

lonelyloner
An ALIEN who found herself roaming around Earth
View my complete profile
  • Gina
  • Jana
  • Yi Xian
  • Memories

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (11)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  February (7)
      • 诺亚方舟
      • 生活?如果我拒绝呢?
      • 我的结局呢
      • 美丽的假象
      • Too many negative thoughts. I'm definitely not he...
      • Why do I feel like I lost all forms of motivation ...
      • Hating myself
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (3)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.